česky  english 

Advanced search

Study or Scientific Research

a) Application Form

b) Travel document

Passport must be valid for at least 90 days after the intended departure from Schengen and will contain at least two blank pages.

c) One (1) recent photograph

Photo size should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm, with a light-colored background. The photograph must be pasted/glued on the designated space on the upper right side corner of the first page of the application form.

d) Document confirming studies in the Czech Republic

e) Accommodation Confirmation

f) Official Bank Certificate (proof of financial means)

Original bank account statement showing transaction history and regular income for the past 6 months;

Further bank books, personal bank statements showing regular income, credit card statements or balance, covering the last 6 month may be submitted with the application.  For minors proof of parents or legal quardian´s economic means.

The Official Bank Certification must include a paragraph containing waiver of rights to release information to the Embassy of the Czech Republic - Visa Section. If this is not possible, a separate authorization letter addressed to the bank concerned must be produced, signed by the account holder and acknowledged by the bank representative (whether by signature or by stamp), a copy of which must be submitted to the Embassy at the time of application.

g) Round trip flight reservation

h) Travel medical insurance

Insurance must be valid throughout the territory of the Member States and cover the entire period of the person’s intended stay or transit. The minimum coverage must be EUR 30,000. Travel insurance cannot be accepted if it excludes the coverage of a pandemic illness.

i) Other documents to support the visa application such as:

a. For employees: Certificate of Employment, Leave Approval

b. For business owners: Business papers (SEC/DTI Certification)

c. For students: Certificate of Enrollment

d. For minors: Affidavit of support and consent of parents (specially of the non-traveling parent) or legal guardian
- Copy of passport of parents or legal guardian
- Birth certificate of the minor certified by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DWD) clearance