česky  dansk  english 

Advanced search
Photo: www.cestovinky.cz
Article notification Print Decrease font size Increase font size

Travelling with kids

Are you are planning a short-term trip to Czech Republic with child under 18, e.g. for a vacation or other time-limited stay? We recommend you to obtain the consent of parents - in case of grandparents/or another accompanying person traveling with, as a precaution for such a trip.

Consent for short-term trips and vacations is not required by Czech law, but we strongly recommend single parents/grandparents/accompanying persons to do so.


Sample of consent in English:

Consent of the legal representative to the departure of a minor AJ/CZ (DOCX, 27 KB)


You can also find more information about traveling abroad with children on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic.