english  česky 

Advanced search
Article notification Print Decrease font size Increase font size

Visa application form

Application form for Schengen visa, Long term visa and Residence permit (long term and permanent)

A visa application is submitted on an official form “Application for Schengen Visa or Long-Term Visa Forms or Long-Term Residence Permit Form". These forms are provided by diplomatic missions or may be printed from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.

The Consulate General of the Czech Republic in New York will only file the application with forms from the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Other forms will not be accepted.

Forms may be printed from the website also in black and white.