english  česky 

Advanced search
Article notification Print Decrease font size Increase font size

Notice for dual citizens about air travel to Canada

If you are both Canadian and Czech citizen you must use for your air travel to Canada after November 9, 2016, your Canadian passport.

Canadian citizens who are also Czech citizens must use for their air travel to Canada the proper Canadian travel document, more information here:  http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/dual-canadian-citizens.asp.

Travel to Canada using Czech passport is not possible for dual nationals. In case your Canadian passport gets lost abroad you need to contact the nearest Canadian Embassy/Consulate in order to apply for Canadian regular or emergency travel document.